Halloween is coming up, and you are so not ready. You haven’t gotten a costume, and those instaglam make-up looks you keep trying, turn out to be major #fails. So we have come up with a basic makeup look that you can throw on, and use with three last minute costumes!
- Apply your primer, foundation, contour, and blush as the base of your look. Try to keep it light, and natural. You can always go back to further contour if needed.
- Using neutral tones, build out a soft smokey eye. Focus on darkening the crease, and lightening up the inner eye.
- Create a simple winged eyeliner. Keep it smooth, and focus on building out a stark dark tip.
- For more drama apply false lashes, and a little glitter to the inner corner of the eye.
- Finish off the look with a bold red lip, and you are ready to go!
Wrap your hair in a red bandana and wear a jean shirt, and you can be a retro pin-up Rosie the Riveter.
You can also wear a men’s white button up shirt and a pair of Ray-Bans to channel your inner Tom Cruise in a simple Risky Business costume.
Or for a quick Halloween fix, grab a black mask, a pointy hat, or cat ears and become a spy, a witch, or cat woman all in one night!
Get the look today with the Palette Professional Makeup Brush Collection, and have fun this Halloween!